To celebrate Charlemagne Palestine’s seventieth year blastfirstpetite is releasing an exclusive limited edition art multiple.
An Edition of 500 will be available by advance reservation from email@example.com
Priced at £50 + P&P (Package Weight approx 400g).
THIS EDITION IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA OUR USUAL MAIL ORDER OUTLETS, ONLY AVAILABLE FROM INFO@BLASTFIRSTPETITE.COM
This unique and unusal package brings together the two main strands of Charlemagne’s artistic practice; the exhibition of his stuffed animal ‘divinities’ sculptures, and his legendary durational ‘maximalist’ music performances by consisting of:
• A particpating 11cm Bear Divinity from Charlemagne’s 2010 AV Festival installation 'beardemonium tintinnabulum' at the Hatton Gallery as part of AV's 'All Art is, is Rhythm’ series.
• A Monkey character USB stik containing for the first time ever two full length recordings of Charlemgane’s church organ (...“the original analogue synthesiser!”) solo work ‘Schlingen Blangen’:
• the 2008, complete five hour fifteen minute durational performance on the then newly restored St Giles-The Fields church in central London. (Note this recording was originally recorded in the MP3 audio format.)
• the 2010, thirty minute performance as the AV Festival's opening celebration event at Newcastle-upon-Tyne’s Civic Centre Carillon Bell Tower. Recorded by internationally renowned location sound recordist Chris Watson [chriswatson.net]
• the 2010 four hour and forty-seven minute durational performance event for AV Festival on the organ of the Church of St Thomas the Martyr, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Recorded by Chris Watson.
All sound files are performance continuous WAV files.
In total over 10 hours of music!